Bethlehem Inn is seeking a full-time Program Director to assist women and children without permanent housing to find the resources necessary for housing and support services.
Compensation will be dependent on experience and qualifications.
Qualifications: Degree in related field preferred, with previous experience working with homeless or other at-risk populations.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Work hand in hand with Board of Directors
- Serve as advocate and resource for guests and provide crisis intervention when necessary
- Be culturally competent, and comfortable working with a diverse population
- Facilitate staff and volunteer management
- Participate in program management and community outreach
- Work with Board of Directors in monitoring expenses and making budget recommendations
- Facilitate staff and guest documentation
- Comply with regulatory agency standards and procedures
- Collaborate with social service agencies
- Maintain a safe and clean facility
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of computers and related software
- Available to work a flexible schedule, including the expectation of on-call support
- Possess a valid driver’s license, a reliable vehicle, and be able to pass a background check